This giveaway is now closed. The winners are comments 88 (Brooke) and 422 (Danya). Congratulations! We have sent you an email.
It’s time to celebrate creativity this March in honor of National Crafting Month. Crafting enthusiasts know the secret to creating expert projects is a premium iron. This month, Rowenta is debuting three new irons that are sure to help with the crafting creation process.
- The redesigned Rowenta Focus ($100) is the perfect companion for those seeking a tool to produce expert projects with perfectly crafted results every time.
- The Rowenta Effective Comfort ($65) and Effective Comfort Cord Reel ($75) make crafting easy, offering enhanced performance and product features at an affordable price.
- The highly polished stainless steel Microsteam 400 soleplate with the unique high precision tip deliver unsurpassed ironing performance in even the hardest to reach areas.
- The crafting-specific version of the Focus model (not pictured) features a non-auto off function to avoid waiting for the iron to re-heat between uses on a single project. Great for projects with detailing.
- The extra-large water tank gives you more time at the workstation with fewer trips to refill, while the Covered Filling Inlet helps prevent spilling water on the designs.
- Powerful bursts of steam help designs and projects “set better” by injecting heat into the heart of the fabric.
Rowenta Effective Comfort and Effective Comfort Cord Reel
- A stainless-steel microsteam 300 soleplate provides a smooth surface for easy glide to help produce seamless designs, while the improved thumb rest maximizes comfortable on larger crafting projects.
- Rowenta’s signature precision tip allows crafters to meticulously iron in hard-to-reach-areas and is also handy for smaller projects.
- The Automatic Cord Reel System delivers ease of use with a cord length that can be adjusted as needed or completely retracted when stored.
Thanks to Rowenta, we are giving away 2 of the Focus lines to 2 lucky CraftGossip readers (one each).
To win, leave a comment telling us why your old iron is no match for the Rowenta Focus!
US residents only. Entries close 31st March 2011. Two winners drawn at random from all valid entries.
By Shellie Wilson