Thanks to all our editors and loyal CraftGossip readers, 2011 was again a very big year for us. We are grateful to everyone for letting us find the best in DIY and Craft, and we hope to continue to do so for many more years to come.
Here, in reverse order, are the top 10 most popular posts for 2011 on CraftGossip (excluding giveaways and posts that were not published in 2011).
10. Free pattern: Quiet book templates in Sewing, by Anne.
9. 9 Cool Photo Display Ideas in Home and Garden, by Amanda.
8. Tutorial: Angry Bird costumes in Sewing, by Anne.
7. Rainbow Cake in a Jar in Edible Crafts, by Meaghan.
6. DIY Aspirin Facial in Bath and Body, by Nellie.
5. Just A Few Natural Jewellery Cleaner Recipes in Bath and Body, by Nellie.
4. Magnetic Cookie Sheets in Home and Garden, by Amanda.
3. 25 Awesome Wall Art Ideas in Home and Garden, by Amanda.
2. Natural Blackhead Removal/Remedies in Bath and Body, by Nellie.
And the number 1 post (by a huge margin) on CraftGossip in 2011 was:
1. DIY Eco Friendly Chemical Free Carpet Fresh Recipe in Bath and Body, by Nellie. Congratulations Nellie!