Knitting Pattern Essentials by Sally Melville RRP$24.99
You can’t pop a square peg into a round hole and you can’t pop everyone into the same knitting pattern. Sally shows you how to adapt and draft knitting patterns to suit your size. She helps you to calculate and fix patterns. She has also included 8 new patterns for you to try.
If you like to knit clothes then this book is a must have for your craft shelf!
Here is a little more information about the book from Random House.
• calculate your personal measurements, ease, and stitch patterns
• create a pattern for an existing garment that you love
• shape a variety of necklines, shoulders, sides, sleeves, and hemlines
• combine garment elements for an endless array of design possibilities
• rescue a project when it doesn’t turn out as expected
• finish your projects with a professional look
• knit 10 original projects that showcase the elements covered in the book